3.3 gal Fuel Tank
Made In The USA
- Prescribed agricultural burns
- Ground clearing
- Snow and ice removal
- Incinerating weeds and insect hives
- Pyrotechnic events and movie props
- Firefighting and training
- Grassland management
Each X15 Flamethrower includes:
- Fully assembled X15 Flamethrower (gun, tank, backpack, etc)
- One (1) refillable 20oz CO2 tank (extras are available here)
What you’ll need:
- The X15 Flamethrower uses a standard 20oz. CO2 tank that can be easily filled at your local paintball or sporting goods store.
Why a CO2 System?
The XL18 flamethrower system is designed with a refillable and exchangeable CO2 tank arrangement, enabling smooth and uninterrupted off-grid functioning as well as the ability for swift “hot-swapping” of tanks to expedite refuelling.
The superior range of both the XL18 and X15 is made possible by the pressure provided by CO2, a property that cannot be paralleled by fuel pump-powered flamethrowers (like the ARC). The utilization of CO2 is primarily advantageous because of its inherent capacity to propel a larger volume of fuel over a greater distance, substantially enhancing the performance of the flamethrower. For more info, checkout our FAQ page.